Connect Triacs and Thyristors (SCRs) any way round and perform comprehensive tests
- Automatic identification of component type (Thyristor or Triac).
- Automatic lead identification (just connect any way round).
- Categorisation of gate sensitivity (100µA, 1mA, 10mA, 25mA, 35mA, 50mA, 60mA, 75mA, 90mA).
- Measures gate voltage during trigger.
- Load test conditions of 12V and 100mA (regardless of battery condition).
- Test pulse durations < 0.2mS minimises possibility of damage to sensitive parts.
- Fault identification (shorted junctions, faulty operation, etc).
- New 100% SMD construction ensures small size and great reliability.
- Clear and user-friendly scrollable display.
- Supplied with fitted Premium micro-hook probes.
- 24 month warranty.
Check your triacs and thyristors, plus identify the pinout automatically
A totally unique instrument, offering fast and reliable analysis of most thyristor and triac devices that can operate with gate currents from 100uA up to 90mA and load (latching and holding) currents of 100mA.
Connect Any Way Round
Not only will the Atlas SCR generate the currents necessary to test many thyristors and triacs, it will also identify the type of part under test (thyristor or triac), identify all three leads, categorise the gate sensitivity and measure the gate voltage.
Test voltages of 12V are generated (at up to 100mA) from the single AAA cell (alkaline cell included). Test conditions are maintained throughout the cell's life.
Gate Drive Capability
The Atlas SCR is suitable for many different varieties of Triac and SCR. It is not suitable however for devices that require a gate current of more than 90mA or a latching/holding current of more than 100mA. High power devices in bolt, disc, capsule, stack and module formats typically require higher currents than the Atlas SCR can produce.
Atlas SCR - Thyristor and Triac Analyser - Model SCR100
- Brand: PEAK
- Product Code: SCR100
- Availability: In Stock