Ultra-High Speed Stand-Alone Gang Programmer
CE and RoHS
- Quick setup for engineering application
- Convenient setup for manufacturing environments
- 92,000+ devices supported from 332 IC Manufacturers
- ARM9 32 Bit MCU + Linux for algorithm processing
- Supports NAND / eMMC devices up to 256 GB
- Stand-alone (no PC required) and PC hosted mode
Built-in 144 universal pin-driver
- Built with a universal 144-pin driver that is compatible with various package types
Stand-alone (No PC required) and PC hosted mode available
- PC mode: the programmer is controlled by a PC via a high-speed USB cable for chip programming.
- Stand-alone mode: the programmer is controlled and operated via a built-in keypad and LCD display.
- Project files are stored in a CF (compact flash) card for convenience and data security.
- Operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multi-programming system. Cluster 1-15 units for flexible volume production.**
- ISP / ICP programming capability
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V - 5V.
- Support files up to 256 GB.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit)
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms used for high reliability.
- Vcc verification (at +5% ~ -5% and +10% ~ -10%) enhances programming reliability.
Advanced and powerful software functions:
- Production mode start chip operation the moment the chip is inserted properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as Device Selection, File Loading, Device Configuration Setting, Program Option, and Batch File Setting into one step.
- Password for project files can be set for volume production control
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify,and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file is useful for quality tracking.
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro 7000, SuperPro 6100, and SuperPro 6104GP
- Two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- User requested device updates available during the first year of purchase.**
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only.
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request, Ticketing System, or Forum. Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written request. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service fee applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of February 1, 2013.
- SuperPro 6100 Programmer
- DX0001 DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
Software Download & Device List
SuperPro 6100 N*Cluster
- Brand: XELTEK
- Product Code: SuperPro 6100 N*Cluster
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: superpro 6100 n*cluster