DIP switch is designed to set the module status, LED Off to turn off the LINK light to enter power saving mode, AT Mode allows the module to enter AT command mode, AT commands can modify the baud rate and the master and slave mode.
This module can also be used as a pair which provides a transparent serial data communication.
This module has been tested and compatible with Android Phones.
- The Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port baud rate: 4800 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1 default: 9600
- LED indicator: STATE state: Search state (high 104ms 342ms 2.9Hz cycle flicker) connection status (high 104ms cycle 2s 0.5Hz flashing), LINK Status: Always after match
- Input Voltage: +3.5 V ~ +8 V DC and 3.3V DC/50mA
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Module Size: 40 × 20 × 13mm(1.6x0.8x0.5'')
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.