Bluetooth (Bluetooth) is a kind of wireless network transmission technology originally used to replace the infrared. Compared with infrared technology, Bluetooth can transmit data without targeting, transmission distance is less than 10 meters (infrared transmission distance of a few meters). In the signal amplifier with the help of communication distance and even up to 100 meters. Bluetooth technology is ideal for low power consumption of digital devices to share data with each other, such as mobile phones, handheld computers. Moreover, Bluetooth devices can transmit sound, such as Bluetooth headsets. Widely used Bluetooth specification version 2.0, mature, bandwidth is about 3Mbps very suitable for small file transfer (10MB below pictures, ring tones, e-books, manuscripts, etc.) to facilitate and speed have both.
This device does not include any drivers or software, however, you shouldn't need any as it supports the native Windows Bluetooth stack (Windows XP, Vista, 7). Plug it in and Windows should handle the rest.
Please note: Many of these modules have been found to have the same Bluetooth address. If you're simply trying to connect from your computer to a cell phone or headset, these will work great. If you're attempting to attach multiple modules to a computer, the computer will not be able to address both modules at the same time.
- Bluetooth standard 4.0 * USB Interface: USB2.0 standard
- In the 2.4GHz to 2.483GHz frequency band operation between the use FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology
- Effective coverage: Support for 20m ultra-long transmission distance
- Intuitive software user interface, without complicated settings
- For Win7, Win8, Win10, WinXP, Mac OS X operating system.
- Sensitivity <-85 dBM
- Data transfer rate up to 3M bps Features
- PC / Mac: Bluetooth dial-up Internet access (subject to mobile phones and other devices with Bluetooth)
- PC: Bluetooth wireless local area network, which can make eight sets with small self-contained Bluetooth wireless computer network, this feature can also be Bluetooth wireless base station through a Bluetooth connector or plug the computer to the Internet (to be linked base station or computer must have been connected to the Internet)
- PC: Bluetooth wireless fax (computer be equipped with fax software)
- PC / Mac: Bluetooth File Transfer
- PC / Mac: Bluetooth wireless data synchronization
- PC: Bluetooth Virtual Serial Port
- PC: Bluetooth wireless printing
- PC / Mac: Bluetooth Human Interface (Bluetooth mouse and Bluetooth keyboard) * Bluetooth serial port with the computer, microcontroller, Basic Stamp 2, DF-Bluetooth Bluetooth module, Roboduino or Arduino controller connection, to achieve Bluetooth wireless remote control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.