- Digital RGB LED Strip 180 LED x1
- Bluno - An Arduino Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) Board x1
- Analog Sound Sensor x1
- Audio Analyzer x1
- IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7 x1
- DC Barrel Jack Adapter - Female x1
- DC Power(5V@3.6A)
Digital RGB LED Strip 180 LED Project 2.How to Make A Pet Wearable
In this tutorial we will use an Arduino Beetle BLE to make a simple wearable device for …your pet! My cat is the model of this wearable project.
Here are the main functions to implement:
-The wearable device will be built around a small jacket that the cat can wear.
-A light strip on the jacket will be light up with our cat’s steps (to put dog walkers to shame)
When the wireless jacket is paired with your phone via Bluetooth, it will control the light strip to flash on and off so that you can locate your pet quickly.
Beetle BLE - The smallest Arduino bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
- Digital RGB LED Strip 60 LED - (3m)(weatherproof)
- LilyPad LED Micro - White (5pcs)
- DFPlayer - A Mini MP3 Player For Arduino
- 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 1000mAh
- micro:bit Expansion Board for Boson (Gravity Compatible)*1
- Digital RGB LED Strip 180 LED - (3m)(weatherproof) *1
- 3.7V battery *2
- Lithium battery charger *1
Digital RGB LED Strip 180 LED Project 4. How To Make LED Kitchen Sink Lights with a PIR Sensor, Arduino, and 3D Printing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.