Speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino’s PWM output Pin 10 and 11. The enable/disable function of the motor control is signalled by Arduino Digital Pin 12 and 13. The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
- Motor Driven Voltage: 4.8V to 35V
- Output Current: up to 2A/channel
- Total Power Dissipation: 25W(T=75℃)
- Driven Structure: Dual full-bridge driver
- Driven Power Port: External power terminal, or VIN from Arduino
- Driven Output Port: 2 channel screw terminals, or male PIN headers
- Control Port: 4 TTL Compatible digital signals (Digital 10-13)
- Operation Temperature: -25℃ to 130℃
- Shield Size: 56x57mm(2.20x2.24")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.