To ease the difficulty, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match to connect with your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
Temperature Sensor Tutorial: Type Selection of Temperature Sensors
Is it difficult for you to choose a temperature sensor from the maker market that is full of different kinds? Therefore, we have prepared a guide of temperature sensors that compatible with Arduino for your reference.
- Gravity: i2C BMP280 Barometer Sensor
- Gravity: Analog LM35 Temperature Sensor For Arduino
- Waterproof DS18B20 Sensor Kit
- Gravity: DS18B20 Temperature Sensor (Arduino Compatible)
- Gravity: Non-contact IR Temperature Sensor for Arduino
- Infrared Thermometer Module
- Gravity: SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Gravity: DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Standard assembling struct ( two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval ).
- User-friendly interfaces ( "A" for analog and "D" for digital ).
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function.
- High quality connector.
- Immersion gold surface.
- Wider voltage range: 3.3V to 5V
- Temperature range :0-50 °C error of ± 2 °C
- Humidity :20-90% RH ± 5% RH error
- Interface: Digital
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.